Timings – 11 am – 8 pm (this may vary slightly depending on workloads)
Salary – will be offered based on competence / experience
· Financial Accounts preparation from Trial Balance, single entry Excel records, incomplete records and other sources of information.
· Preparation of supporting working papers in Excel.
· Year end adjustment calculations and journals e.g. accruals, prepayments, depreciation, deferred / accrued income etc.
· Reconciliation of key control accounts e.g. bank accounts, tax liabilities, loan accounts etc.
· Preparation of corporate and income tax computations.
· Electronic submissions.
· Email and verbal communication.
· Education – ACCA, ACA, MBA (Finance), CA
· Strong English communication skills. Candidates with fluent spoken English will be preferred.
· Previous experience in dealing with UK accounts / book-keeping will be preferred.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Professional email writing.
· Accounts software experience e.g. CCH, Iris, TaxCalc, Xero, Sage, Quickbooks or similar other software.
· Hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs50,000.00 per month