Roles & Responsibilities
· Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing in an agile product development team.
· Design and develop applications, databases, and security controls in accordance with requirements.
· Troubleshoot issues and bugs.
· Plan and execution of code refactoring.
· Plan and execution of unit tests as well as its automation when required.
· Documentation to maintain compliance with IEC 62304.
· At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant studies.
· Experience in using cloud services related to network, storage, computation, and security, ideally in AWS
· Experience in the development of web application, at least one Angular project.
· Experience in at least one .NET Framework C# project.
· Proficient in:
o HTML CSS
o ASP.Net, Entity Framework
o Relational databases (SQL server)
o Consuming and writing RESTful APIs
o Unit test
· Added advantage:
o Proficient in .Net Core/.Net 5.0.
o Experience in SQL performance tuning
o Experience in working on large datasets.
o Experience in architecting .Net Applications
o Experience in API design concepts and development of RESTful web services
o Experience in using CI/CD tools
o Experience in Tools and Best Practices for Secure Application Development
o Experience in working on windows-based applications, ideally using Unity