Project Distribution among team members and delivery to the client
· Conduct steps of quality testing (Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards)
· Setting project goals and timelines.
· Measuring and reporting the project performances.
· Keeping updated with the compliance rules and regulations.
· Responding to emails, and queries from clients.
· Monitoring the progress of the project.
· Resolving issues related to the project.
· Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
· Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
· Maintain record of overtimes and tasks
· Degree related to Project Management and certification will be plus.
· Minimum 1 year of working experience as project coordinator. Experience of working in software house will be preferred.
· Knowledge of project management software is preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
· Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to motivate a team and maintain a positive work environment.
· Should be a great multitasker and quick learner and able to meet deadlines.
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 14/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs40,000.00 per month