Full Job Description
1. Passion for Gaming
2. 2+ years of Experience in Game Development
3. BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology
4. Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, and user session management.
5. Familiarity with level design and planning.
6. Strong programming skills and good understanding of Mathematics used in Unity.
7. Experience with game physics and knowledge of whole Game Design process.
8. Experience working with UI/UX design team and/or development team.
9. Deliver high quality and well-structured code within planned deadline.
10. Experience with mobile and console game development.
11. Knowledge of APIs and libraries
12. Multiplayer Game Development experience using UNET, PHOTON Engine.
13. Experience with Ad Networks and Mediation.
14. Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices, and technologies.
15. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
16. Hands on experience on optimization for android devices.
17. Must be a team player.
18. Knowledge of Unity Services (In-App purchases, Analytics) and Plugins like Ad mob, Firebase, Facebook SDK etc
What we offer:
1. Competitive salary based on experience
2. Birthday Celebrations
3. Monthly Incentives
4. Annual Tour
5. Annual Day Celebration
6. Team Dinners
7. Continuous Learning and Growth Opportunities
8. Partnership offer to senior and trust able employees
Job Type: Full-time