Job Title: Principal
Roles and Responsibilities
• Communicates with students and teaching staff to develop a proper understanding.
• Establishes a culture of mutual respect and excellence through dialogue and relationship with staff, students, office person and others.
• Provides leadership and oversight for the instructional, curricular and co-curricular program.
• Reviews curriculum development proposals from team members.
• Supervises implementation of Academic policies of the institute, evaluating lesson plans, observing class teachings and regulating tests and exams.
• Plans and ensures timely executions of events according to the approved event calendar.
• Ensures a safe, orderly environment that encourages the students to take responsibility for behavior and creates high morale among staff and students.
• Conducts meeting, as necessary, for the proper functioning of campus: Weekly lesson Plan meetings, monthly general staff meetings etc.
• Develops, monitors and evaluates programs to enhance positive campus culture and climate.
• Establishes monitors and evaluates campus improvement goals.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
• Leadership and an ability to go an extra mile to get the job done.
• Good written and oral English.
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
• A hand on approach to Email communication and MS office applications.
• Problem assessing and solving skills.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Commitment, excitement and dedication to work.
• Managing multiple tasks within time frame without being stressed.
Experience Preferably 3 years of experience in similar capacity and 5 years of teaching experience.
Educational Qualification Preferably Masters Minimum Bachelors