• Works in coordination with frontend team to design, develop, and document software features.
• Support in driving rigor in the design and development process.
• Able to perform technical research such as evaluation of new software, tools and techniques.
• Ensure a working knowledge of web development tools and frameworks used.
• Maintain compliance with coding standards and code design patterns.
• Estimate development work effort.
• Hands-on application development thorough unit and integration testing of all code developed.
• Perform regular code reviews to ensure the high quality of code delivered
• Mentoring Junior Developers.
• Maintain existing system / technical documentation and create new content where applicable.
• Strong working knowledge and experience of PHP Framework (Laravel).
• Understanding of version control.
• Developing high-quality scalable web applications.