Rs 80,000 a month
Full Job Description
The position is responsible for supervising and managing the payroll function of the Group.
1. Maintaining ethical and professional culture in the team
2. Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
1. Preparation of summary / comparison of new and revised rates for approval from Deputy CFO, CFO and ED Office;
2. Verification of rates punched into the System by Payroll Officer;
3. Collection of deduction amounts, their approvals from relevant Heads and then their intimation to relevant regions and employees;
4. Verification of booked loans/advances/fines and penalties and other deductions in system by Payroll Officer;
5. Initiate the test run process for salary generation and removing errors during test run with the coordination of concern department;
6. Generation of salaries for the whole group;
7. Verification and circulation of disbursement advices as per bank formats to banks (In Excel);
8. Preparation of executive summaries and others reports and comparisons with last salary and revenue (Segment wise) for approvals from Deputy CFO, CFO and ED Office;
9. Monthly salary closure summary, report and status for submission to Deputy CFO and CFO;
10. Collection of attendance from HR and prepare daily forecasting and next salary planning meeting;
11. Reconciliation of Employees Head Count from the system with the Sheet provided by HR and update accordingly;
12. Collecting information from operation, billing, recovery and HR departments for new rates, invoices, recovery status and attendance differences respectively for salary arrears calculations;
13. Preparing Executive summaries and comparisons for approvals;
14. Performing any other duty or task assigned by Sr. Manager Accounts; and
15. Assigning tasks to payroll officers.
1. Thorough understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, recordkeeping systems, management information systems, and related protocols used in the organization.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
4. Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
5. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
6. Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
1. MBA Finance
2. Minimum seven years’ experience in payroll department of any reputed organization
1. Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
2. Traveling to remote areas on need basis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From Rs80,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Multan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 29/06/2022