1. We are near to finishing one of our fintech projects built by our on-site development
2. The project is completely microservices based.
3. All microservices backend are written in laravel. https://laravel.com/
5. For frontend design, we used ant design. https://ant.design/
6. For the payment, we use https://btcpayserver.org/.
7. For microservices communication, we use GRPC.
8. For heavy tasks like sending email etc. we first queue them in the background and
send. For the Queues we will use AWS SNS. https://aws.amazon.com/sns/
9. Now we’re using MySQL in the development and staging environment but in
production we want to use postgres or mariadb. We also wants to shift to AWS
10. All the backend microservices are dockerized.
11. For the excepting and error handling in production we want to use sentry. So, we can
get notified automatically, if any customer around the globe faces an issue.
12. For sending transactional emails we use zeptomail, https://zeptomail.zoho.com/.
13. For APIs documentation, we use scribe https://github.com/knuckleswtf/scribe
14. The frontend and backend are connected through REST APIs and websockets
15. Mostly we will use AWS services for deployment.
16. For cron jobs monitoring we use health checks.
17. For backups and static files we want to use AWS S3.
18. We wants to use ELK Stack or Gray log or cloud watch for logs management for the
a. Access logs
b. Http logs
19. We wants to use prometheus for the monitoring of the servers resources and health
20. For microservices monitoring currently we use swarm.
What type of testing do we need?
1. We need load and performance testing. How much traffic our server can handle and
how it affect the performance
2. We also need penetration and security testing of the servers and code.
3. The testing should be done manually and through automatic tools
4. The QA engineer should provide us all the reports generated by the automatic tools
Work Location: Remote
Budget: Depends on skills and service